Erasmus + Strategic Partnerships for higher education
Enhancing of Heritage Awareness and Sustainability of Built Environment in Architectural and Urban Design Higher Education
November 2020 – August 2023
Co-funded by the
- To provide architectural and urban design students routes to employment and enhancing professional capacities
- To create a strong community of students, teachers and professionals in the field of sustainable design of built environment and heritage
- Heritage Awareness
HERSUS brings together five Universities from Serbia, Italy, Cyprus, Greece, and Spain working together on the design and development of the courses while disseminating knowledge through international training courses, workshops, and a jointly built Sharing Platform. The project proposes a number of activities of cooperation between the research, private and public sectors, targeting both local and regional support towards higher education-practical arena cooperation.
- to enhance existing study programs at the MSc level
- to achieve a stable and sustainable education framework complementary to the globally established goals in the field of architectural and urban design education
*Based on project application
– Prize on Modern Built Heritage –
– Synthesis meeting –
LEARNING, TRAINING, TEACHING ACTIVITIES
– C5: Training for Teachers: Design Studio-based Methods and Techniques –
HERSUS BELGRADE WEBINAR
February 18-19, 2021
HERSUS VENICE BLENDED EVENT
November 18-26, 2021
Stay up to date
with HERSUS project.
Connecting Students of Architecture
Intellectual Output 4
Open repository of educational and research resources.